Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What is that sound?

our version of a 911 call
Bob: "That's the same sound I heard earlier, when I asked if you had your cell phone on 'vibrate'."
Suz: "What is it?"
Bob: "Maybe the neighbor upstairs had their phone on vibrate and it got left behind by accident and they're calling it to find it?"
Suz: "Whatever it is it's weird!"

20 hours later

Suz: "Bob come over here, check out the fog rolling down the street."
Bob: "Holy cow we were just outside and there wasn't a cloud in the sky."
Suz: "Pretty cool, huh?"
Bob: "Yep"

3 hours later

Bob & Suz in chorus: "There's that sound again!"
Bob and/or Suz: "I bet it's a fog horn."
Bob: "You know it might be, we'll have to check into that."

Turns out it it sure could have been. I went and "Googled it" and here's some of what I found. on yelp.com THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT IT TOO! This place is full of excitement.

More on the noise.



And the comments on "You tube" related to the video are pretty interesting as well!

No comments: